Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Showers Bring...

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that the weather improves and spring finally kicks into gear. Despite the rains, we have been managing to keep busy at the properties. A resident at Croft Place worked with me for a few hours today to begin transforming an underutilized area into a strawberry patch. It sprinkled on us a few times, but thankfully held off on the downpour until we had finished. Unfortunately the heavy rains meant I had to cancel Garden Club at Centerwood for today. It was simply not feasible to accomplish what I hoped to accomplish today with this rain, and I'm sure the kids would have been miserable outside for over an hour.

Enjoy a few pictures of our indoor (mostly tomato and pepper) plants for Croft Place and Centerwood. The kids at the Garden Clubs have been watering them each week and taking great care of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment